Meet our Team
We partner with Hitachi Vantara's Sales team and leadership to translate the company's sales strategy into an effective operating model. Our Sales teams represent Hitachi Vantara to major clients across many industries and markets, and our team supports all of the planning, operational management, and execution functions that drive successful and high performing sales people. Our data-driven culture and insatiable curiosity drive actionable insights that bring value to the organisation, and we need highly capable and experienced professionals to passionately partner with our stakeholders.What you'll be doing
- Using the variety of tools and data sources available to you, you will drive market-leading Sales Analytics - Intelligence
- Monitoring our master data to ensure it is clean, you will develop preventive and detective controls to ensure that it is ready for reporting at all times.
- You will also review and support all of the APAC regional teams with managing their master data proceses, and provide support and guidance when required.
- You will play a key role in supporting Sales Operations leadership and the regional teams in Sales Planning Your expertise will be highly sought after in the entire lifecycle of segmenting our customer base, and you will be able to generate insights and reporting that assists the regional teams to deploy quota appropriately. On a bi-annual basis, you will be heavily involved in the Go-To-Market planning and review cycles, devoting significant effort to meeting Global deadlines and requirements.
- On a weekly basis you will assist in managing the Sales Processes - Cadence across the APAC area. You will be across all the forecast submissions on a weekly basis, highlighting areas of concern or opportunity, and being the contact point for issues and resolution. You will provide expertise and support the global team through regular reporting and requests for further detail.
- You will also have a keen business mind, and you will pull together Win/Loss information across the APAC area, striving to find the relevant factors, and once recorded in the CRM identifying trends and insights that you can share across the teams.
- You will have a passion for solving problems with data, identifying opportunities to develop operational Reporting and Insights across the APAC region, especially in areas where you can help solve real-world problems for each of the regional teams in APAC.
All of the above activities that you will be doing, are part of your role to provide Sales Support
. You will partner with Sales and Sales Operations teams to help drive the region forward, providing support where needed.What you bring to the team
- 5+ years' experience in a high performing Sales Operations team within a multi-national Information Technology or Technology Solutions is preferred
- Good understanding of the key requirements of the role, global best practices in Sales Operations, and how you can add value to the organisation.
- Extensive and broad experience with Salesforce.com, PowerBI, and Excel is required
- Possessing the skills as to how to interlock systems and processes and structure models in the way that are strong, reliable, low maintenance and repeatable.
- Looking at a Dashboard or a report and explaining the story behind the data, not just the data you can see.
- Inquisitive and intuitive mindset, seeking to find new patterns and insights from data is essential
- Proficient in communicating in English (both written and verbal)
- A Bachelor's degree in Comerce, Economics, or Business is required, and with (or are seeking to) further post-graduate study in Business, Business Administration, or Data Analytics is preferred
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge