Role: MQ ArchitectLocation: Hyderabad
- Should be able to provide 24/7 support for US client for daily administrative operations.
- Expertise multi installations and configuring WebSphere MQ v 7.1/8.x/9.x on various environments like Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX.
- Administrate the WebSphere MQ on different environments like Windows, Linux, AIX.
- Strong in MQSC - MQSI commands.
- Having Good skill in sorting out the errors in MQ 7.1,8.x,8.x.
- Working knowledge of the following practices and concepts: Service level agreements, technical standards and deliverable, event triage and troubleshooting techniques, analyzing log files, network protocols.
- Expertise knowledge on WebSphere Concepts.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of MQ Client / MQ Server in different environments and MQ Series System Administration.
- Having experience in implementing security for the Queue Managers with Block IP.
- Having experience in performing the backup strategies and in performing the recovery scenarios.
- Have sound knowledge on SSL setup.
- Disaster recovery activity planning and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge with various MQ related concepts like Distribution Queuing, Triggering, Clustering and Experienced in working in Clustered Environments.
- Experience in creating the scripts for automation tasks in project.
- Should have good knowledge in Middleware solution designing.
- Must have Experience in designing of middleware projects.
- Good Experience in configuring the Tivoli
Expertise multi installations and configuring MB /IIB/ACE V 7.1/8.x/9.x x. on various environments like Windows, Linux, AIX.
Experience in Administering and configuring Broker, MB Toolkit and Configuration Manager.
Experience in administering all IIB Objects
Should have Good skill in sorting out the errors in WMB 7.x,8.x/IIB/ACE and WebSphere MQ 6.x, 7.1,8.x
Experience in setup the HTTP/S.