Websphere Web Admin Ecommerce
Job ID: 1010704HV
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2021
Business Unit: Hitachi Vantara
Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
IBM eCommerce AdministratorLocation: Hyderabad Skills - Job Description:
15 years of experience.
- Experience implementing Open-Source technologies, recommendations best practices, sizing and over all solution management
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Self-motivated, able to plan work effort and manage to the project schedule and priorities
- Flexible, adaptable, - available for support during non-standard hours
- Proactively address issues
- Knowledge of and understanding in controls around PCI, PII, SOX, GDPR and other compliance laws
- Hands on experience with Cloud solutions and technologies: AWS
- Experience installing and configuring Websphere Application Server V8.5.5.X and V9.X on Linux / Windows / AIX.
- Install and configure IBM HTTP Server V8.5.5.X and V9.X on Linux / Windows / AIX.
- Configure LDAP such as Microsoft Active Directory for WebSphere Application Servers.
- Knowledge of configuring standalone and federated repositories.
- Configure Datasource with Oracle Databases.
- Deployment of Enterprise applications, installation and configuration of new application, configuring and/or modifying application content.
- Strong scripting skills including wsadmin scripting, jython, and shell scripts.
- Automation of the enterprise application deployment process
- Install, configure and maintain SSL Certificates.
- Troubleshoot and Support problem solving for any issues related to all the above platforms and products.
- Driving the investigation and resolution of issues effectively.
- Applying WebSphere patches - upgrades.