The CompanyHitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Japanese Speaking Software Engineer
will work in the Japanese HR Operations team as the point of contact for providing high quality products for the Japanese speaking market.Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Japanese clients for requirement, issue clarifications.
- Analysis and transfer requirement to project team.
- Participate in developing and verifying and develop design documents.
- Develop and review technical documents.
- Verify system before delivery.
- Work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project.
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major.
- Japanese language proficiency equivalent to JLPT N3 is required.
- Good requirement analysis skills.
- Good programing skill (Java, .NET and/or C/C++...).
- Experience in writing document and presentation is a plus.
- Experience working directly with Japanese customers is a plus.
- Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language).
- High responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Proficiency in English is a plus.
District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.