The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are looking for motivated and experienced .NET developer
software professional. Our .NET developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate should be familiar with development life cycle, agile development methodology and change management with hands on experience in latest internet technologies and client-server architecture.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for front and back-end web development.
- API design and development.
- Understand functional design and technical design and develop it.
- Coding in ASP.NET and C# using Microsoft recommended best practices.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in design, coding and innovation.
- Skill on Azure based development and deployment.Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or up majoring in software engineer, computer science.
- 2 to 5 years of experience would be preferred in Object-oriented design methodology and application development in .NET.
- Experience with WPF, ADO.NET, Nhibernate, .NET IPC (remoting, web services), .NET Unit test.
- Experience with C# 5.0, MVVM Model, WCF, SQL Server 2019, Threading, TCP/IP, Caliburn Micro 1.5.2, Prism, Json is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies and Passionate for software engineering.
- Committed to customer's success through adapting to dynamically changing business needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment driven by Agile methodologies with daily SCRUM.Location:
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.