The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities:
• Build efficient back-end features in Python.
• Integrate front-end components into applications.
• Manage testing and bug fixes.
• Prepare technical documentation.
• Coach junior team members.
• Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.Qualifications:
• Solid experience as Python Developer.
• Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle).
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API.
• Understanding of databases and SQL.
• Attention to detail.
• Leadership skills.
• A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience.
• Go language is a strong plus.Location:
• District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.