Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer (ReactJS/Java/Python)
to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional engineering team to prototype, design, and develop software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development involvement from start to finish of each project.Responsibilities:
• Work as key developer and/or team leader in projects.
• Develop software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects.
• Design, code, test and implement multiple projects to address departmental requirements.
• Work with Project Managers to determine needs and apply/customize appropriate technologies to deliver solutions.
• Develop training manuals.Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree or up majoring in software engineer, computer science.
• At least 4 years of full-stack development experience with Java/Python/ReactJS.
• Experience with RESTful APIs, Microservices
• Experience with Prometheus/Elastic, Kibana/Grafana, Ansible and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.
• Good at Algorithm is a big plus
• Open-minded and keen to learn new thing
• Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude and teamwork.
• Well-disciplined, and responsible for the delivery of task.
• Preferably to be able to communicate in English.Location:
• District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.