The CompanyHitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Description:
- Over 10 years experience as project manager/ solution architect.
- Able to propose solutions to client
- Able to manage scope/ client requirements
- Experience with Scrum Master or managing using an Agile Development methodology.
- Experience in pre-sale
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating status meetings and presenting to large groups.
- Ability to identify problems, to mediate issues, to develop solutions, and to implement appropriate course of action.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Ability to expertly read, write and speak in the English language.
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.