Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
In Hitachi Vantara, we are committed to ensure that our customer's data are protected in all the projects we delivered. We are looking for an Enterprise & Cloud Data Security champion that will work with project teams to secure different components in our customers architecture landscape. You will ensure that all bolts and nuts are tightened, there are no leakages; all the doors are locked, and windows shut so that our customers are able to sleep soundly at night. You will be the Guardian of the Data Universe. Requirements:
Good to have, but not necessary:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Worked on securing different parts of an on-premise and cloud solution.
- Worked on a cloud platform, Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Implemented SSL for Enterprise & Open-Source Products and Tools.
- Worked with Single Sign On solutions, eg KeyCloak, IdentityServer, Azure Active Directory etc.
- Worked with security protocols like OpenID Connect, Kerberos, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 etc.
- Understanding of ways to do encryption at rest, in use and at transit.
- Experience in O/S and database security.
- Understanding of networks and firewalls, and penetration tests.
- Strong Trouble-shooter.
- Understanding of Enterprise Access Management solutions, eg Okta, CyberArk etc.
- Understanding of SQL ingestion, and how to prevent them.
- Able to code in Python or a scripting language.
- Able to write SQL.
- Understanding of data ingestion.
- Experience in Machine Learning in log analysis, network data anomalies etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.