Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Skills:
• Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
• Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
• Experience at scripts in windows scripting, Perl and similar languages.
• Experience in Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
• Experience in windows server and ssl certificates deploy
• Experience in windows Server Hardening and IIS applications
• Experience in Disaster Recovery process
• Experience in Active Directory server management
• Experience in Sharepoint administration
• Experience in Firewall, network , DNS , DMZ and VMWare management
• Experience on IIS web configuration on Windows
• Web certificates creation and Experience on SSL - TLSRoles - Responsibilities:
• Planning (including design and architecture), installing, configuring - maintaining Windows Servers
• Performing problem diagnoses and determining resolution for application, system and database. May need to work with vendors, development team and infrastructure teams to provide problem resolution.
• Ensure compliance to security as per organization's required standards
• Perform database housekeeping.
• Monitor application related jobs and work with application developers to enhance the application performance.
• Ensure that potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security are addressed proactively.
• Provide 24/7 support for critical situations.
• Work with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.Requirements:
• Experience with AIX - Solaris would be an advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows Administration .Personal Competencies
• Excellent cooperation and communication skills
• Problem solver, and team player
• Responsible and proactive
• Ability to work independently
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.