Software Test Engineer (Manual / Automation)
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The Role: The Software Test Engineer
will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities is ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project quality.. What you'll be doing To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
What you bring to the team
- Develop and execute automated and manual test cases following department standards.
- Maintain automated and manual test cases, test environments, and test data.
- Define and execute manual and automated test plans and strategies.
- Understand industry best practices and recommend where and when to apply them on both an immediate, and long-term basis.
- Apply defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Create clearly documented plans, designs, and results.
- Having at least 1 Year+ experience in the same positions.
- Having experience in functional & non-functional test (manual test).
- Having knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- A proactive, team player with ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Experience in functional test automation (GUI, layout, Regression test, End-to-End test, API test) is a plus.
- Experience in non-functional test automation (stress test, performance test) is a plus.
- Experience in any automation test framework is a plus.
- Experience in AWS, Azure, google Cloud is a plus.
- Good at English, ability to read & understand the English document, ability to communicate fluently.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge