The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities:
- To ensure consistency of company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Manage group or project team to achieve the defined objectives
- Communicate with customers / vendors / other contractor on requirements, schedule, technical solution, etc.
- Report to the senior manager.
- BS. or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT).
- 8+ years of experience in software development and project management.
- Expert in object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) skills, XML, SOA, Messaging
- (MQ/JMS), design pattern, common framework, UML
- Extremely strong and general IT knowledge (applications development, testing,
- standards, best practices, security, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.)
- Practical experience in design and development for large scale projects in .NET, Java,
- and cloud technologies.
- Strong experience in project management, software development process, and software
- engineering methodology such as RUP, iterative development, Agile/SCRUM.
- Quality and on-time oriented mindset.
- Strong communication and customer interface skills.
- Good English speaking skill.
- District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.