Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
The Sr. Web Applications Developer will be joining the Digital Experience team. This role will be part of a team responsible for delivering implementations on web technologies.
- Work with business SMEs and analysts to understand business requirements.
- Translate requirements into high level and detailed technical design.
- Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of web application.
- Develop and unit test solutions.
- Support QA, deployment and provide tier 3 support as needed.
- Knowledge and experience working on Angular JS, Angular 2 and Angular 11, Node JS
- 6+ years' experience with strong expertise in designing and implementing web applications.
- Good to have knowledge on Java, Web Services (SOAP and REST) APIs
- Experience with Application Server and Web server technology like Tomcat/Apache and WildFly.
- Experience with databases/servers such as, SQL Server, Oracle 19C
- Experience working on Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment.
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and lead the technical solution design and development efforts.
- Ability to drive several tasks in parallel with a focus on resolving issues and completing tasks by due dates.
- Pro-active and collaborative approach in resolving technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.