Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Role and Responsibilities
- Experience: 4 to 11 years of TRM Module hands on experience to support AMS Project.
- Must be able to handle the Incidents independently . Must have experience to work in CR , Enhancement , Problem Incidents.
- Treasury - Risk Management and Bank Communication Management and Cash - Liquidity Management are the required skill set for this role. Hands on experience is required
- Must have good client facing experience to understand the requirement and scope of the project.
- Good knowledge in Treasury - Risk Management , Bank communication Management and Cash - Liquidity Management
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.