Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
In the Americas we are transforming travel throughout North and South America, from Canada to Peru, delivering the most extensive US railway signaling project in San Francisco, a fully integrated turnkey solution in Honolulu, and a light rail transit system in Hurontario, Canada - these are just some of our current projects. Goal
Under the direction of the Hitachi Rail Head of Global Talent Acquisition, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
to ensure that all Talent Acquisition projects and processes are implemented, supervised and carried out smoothly and effectively in the Americas. Responsible for leading and managing a team of successful recruiting professionals and supervising the recruiting done by the Local HR where a Talent Acquisition Team is not present in the area.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be a strategic part of the growth and success of Hitachi Rail in the Americas' market. You will be responsible for adapting global talent acquisition processes to the Americas talent markets.
It is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to take the responsibility of guaranteeing the business the necessary human capital, at the right time and in the right place, always providing the quality necessary to ensure that Hitachi Rail is perceived as the "employer of choice".
The goal is to ensure that all needs of the company concerning Talent Acquisition are being met and are aligned with all business objectives, to reach the resources budget in compliance with Hitachi Rail recruitment process and policies. Be a Part Of a Global Team Supporting the Americas:
- Develop recruitment plans for talent acquisition in accordance to the budgeted needs and the global employer branding and attraction guidelines, directly reporting to the Group Head of Talent Recruiting and in constant communication with the local Human Resource Teams in the Americas;
- Be the responsible Americas leader for talent acquisition targets and objectives;
- Ensure the management of all recruiting initiatives, systems and tactics;
- Ensure local recruitment agreements identification, proposals, and implementation in compliance with Talent Acquisition and Hitachi Rail global policies and guidelines and in collaboration with the Procurement DPT as a unique point of contact for the recruiting partners;
- Support Talent Acquisition reinforcing the relationship and opportunities with the universities, private sectors and other relevant third party networking in compliance with central guidelines;
- Ensure the local implementation of the company policies that reinforce diversity in the workplace, including gender equity, cross-generational intelligence and support, culture and race awareness and equality, and the integration of differently-abled people into the workforce;
- Ensure the local implementation of Recruitment special projects (e.g. Refer a Friend, Internal Job Posting, New graduate Project, Early Career);
- Ensure the local recruitment collection of recruiting data and monitoring of talent acquisition KPIs;
- Ensure the local implementation and monitoring of the line managers recruiting competencies and the alignment to the new recruiting processes, policy and tool;
- Ensure the implementation of the Global Hitachi Rail Group culture and the development of behaviors/competencies within the team in line with the Hitachi values and a collaborative approach;
- Ensure the management of the team and provide guidance;
- Coach, mentor and develop the Americas talent acquisition team
- Serve as a strategic talent acquisition partner to Americas' top management.
- Sound, solid and proven experience as a recruitment leader;
- Proactive team player, flawlessly interacting with all layers of the organization;
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
- Thorough knowledge of talent management principles and best practices;
- Highly skilled in digital HR marketing approach;
- Knowledge of data gathering and reporting;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Experienced in working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment;
- Experienced in working in a construction or engineering context - experience in a matrix organization will be considered a plus;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus;
- A foreign working experience will be considered a plus;
- Availability to frequent travel within US and Latin America;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered a plus;
- M obility Mindset will be highly valued.
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/