Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
We are seeking an experienced and versatile AWS Full Stack Developer who will be a key contributor to our Product Engineering Services practice. The ideal contributor will work with Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies on the AWS platform.What you bring to the team
- 7+ years development experience
- 3+ years AWS experience
- 2+ years full stack development with React and Node.js
- Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture
- Specific AWS Services of interest include (but not limited to): S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CDK, AppSync, GraphQL, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc. Specific to DevOps side: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy etc.
- Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, and performance analysis.
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
US RemoteOur Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge