Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionRoles and responsibility:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- Prepare Test Plan & Strategy for every release cycle
- Set coding standard & best practices for the team & ensure a thorough review is carried out
- Understanding requirements & deriving the relevant functional & automation test scripts
- Understanding automation framework concepts & designing developing along with Building & automating test framework.
- A hands on automation expert who can deep dive into available script base & have the ability to recognize & reuse the reusable components & libraries
- Should be responsible for tracking and closing the issues in nightly builds in pipeline
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance centre.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behaviour. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Analyse the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Perform Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
BE, B.Tech and MCA