Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Description
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Offshore or onsite ABAP development for implementation/roll-out/development/AMS projects
- Review functional specification (FS) and suggest appropriate technical solution
- Write technical specification (TS) based on FS
- Strictly adhere to development guidelines for ABAP development
- Conduct peer review to guarantee adherence to guidelines and templates
- Perform Unit Testing
- Recommend end-to-end technical solutions to improve business processes
- Articulate and manage consultation sessions with functional consultants and end-users
- Manage, keep track and follow up on assigned tasks promptly, and escalate countermeasures to supervisor
- Work independently and proactively
- Strong commitment to deliver solutions on time
- Follow documentation processes and guidelines
- Maintain high development quality
- Maintain strong working relationship with peers from all locations
- Ensure proper documentation and provide knowledge transfer to support members
Education and/or Experience
- SAP ABAP / NetWeaver development
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes.
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP development workbench, data dictionary and transaction programming.
- Clear ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable-to-Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA development, SAP Netweaver Gateway and SAP UI5 development is a plus.
- Japanese skill is an advantage
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree in another field with one (1) or more years of experience in ABAP development.
- Experienced in business requirements analysis, program analysis, and program design.
- Experienced in most of the following areas is necessary:
- Dialog programming: screen/menu painter.
- ABAP enhancement and modification techniques including Enhancement Point/Sections, New/Classic Badi Technology, user exit, BTEs.
- Reports for SAP modules using classical, interactive, ALV, SAP Query, report painter.
- Form design for SAP modules using SAP script, Smartforms, Adobe Form.
- Legacy data transfer using BAPI, batch input, call transaction, ALE/IDOC Interface.
- ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.