Meet our team
Our team offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the resources of a large, global company. Inside Sales is the talent engine for Sales, with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Hitachi Vantara customers with cutting-edge technology solutions focused on data-driven insights and IoT that can transform their businesses.
We provide a platform for success including coaching, training, and on-the-job learning that will support your career development. We foster a collaborative environment that encourages new ideas, peer-to-peer mentoring, and skill development and offer an innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to perform at their best.What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- Working to attain a monthly quota of Sales Accepted Leads
- Identifying key decision makers, business pain points, relevant projects, budget, and purchase time-frames to accurately qualify inbound leads
- Juggling multiple priorities to manage the pipeline of new leads while prospecting into target accounts, working to revive lost opportunities, and persistently following up on older leads
- Ensuring all discovery calls and follow-up calls/meetings occur
- Working closely with assigned Sales Rep(s) to build and execute territory plan and grow pipeline for that region
- Recording all activities in Salesforce.com, and create Salesforce reports and views to organize and manage leads and opportunities
- Some experience in inside sales, sales development, or lead generation with a track record of exceeding quota
- Strong sales and presentation skills; self-motivation; and ability to multi-task
- Experience calling warm and cold prospects in a business-to-business environment
- Ability to understand and articulate software solutions to a technical audience
- Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM/database
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge