Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
As a Senior Recruiter at Hitachi Vantara you will take the lead on hiring great technical talent for our Corporate G-A division. This will include positions like HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Payroll. You'll focus on establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers, managing the end to end recruiting cycle and identifying and engaging with our future hires.
If you're a recruiter who enjoys hiring Corporate talent, enjoys being given the freedom to manage your workload and enjoys building teams - then we think you'll enjoy being part of talent acquisition at Hitachi Vantara.
We're a fully remote team (and were before COVID) so you can be based anywhere in the US. We'll give you the tools to be successful and we come together frequently as a team to share our successes and support one another.
We are not considering international remote candidates at this time. You must be located in the US.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Identify, engage and close high-quality candidates, managing successful candidates through the interview process.
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process for our Corporate G-A division, including but not limited to HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal and Payroll requisitions. You may be called upon to assist with other areas of the business, so a well-rounded recruiting career is highly desired.
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks.
- Analysis of market activities, movements and trends, providing insight to local management team and Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and wider Talent Acquisition projects.
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partner to effectively plan for current and future staffing requirements.
- Senior level with 10+ years of significant experience in recruiting and 5+ supporting Corporate positions preferably for a high tech enterprise sized company.
- Knowledge of how to source niche tech talent using social media, job boards and our employees' networks.
- Maturity and professional, to be able to build trust and credibility with senior hiring managers.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure.
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience with high volume recruiting.
- First class customer and candidate management ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills including an excellent telephone manner.
- Significant ATS knowledge is required (Greenhouse, Workday preferred).
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge