Hitachi Vantara Federal combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative, proactive, professional with a proven track record managing a secured facility and proactively collaborating with the required agencies to maintain positive relationship.Position Location: Corporate office Reston, VAResponsibilities
• Obtains, oversees, monitors and reports on all security aspects of the Hitachi Vantara Federal Corporation (HVF) Facility Clearance (FCL), Proxy Agreement, and Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI) mitigation requirements. This would include oversight of all HVF Security policies and procedures, physical security programs and activities at all HVF facilities, and all Information Technology requirements associated with maintaining the FCL and the Proxy Agreement (to include the continuing compliance and updating the Electronic Control Plan (ECP), Visitation Control Plan (VCP), Facilities Location Plan (FLP), and Technology Control Plan (TCP)).
• Develops, implements, manages, and ensures compliance with HVF security policies, procedures and directives supporting NISPOM, FCL, and Proxy Agreement requirements.
• Primary advisor to the President, executive management, and senior leadership regarding all physical security, and Proxy Agreement/FOCI security compliance matters. Also serves as the liaison to the local Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Industrial Security Representative and FOCI representative on all matters pertaining to the Company's FCL and Proxy Agreement and safeguarding and handling of controlled unclassified information (CUI).
• Serves as primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) to site leadership and outside agencies on all physical security matters, IT security matters, FCL and Proxy Agreement matters; partners with appropriate site functional representatives (e.g., trade/export control, Human Resources, Information Technology, etc.) as appropriate.
• Conducts periodic self-inspections on local processes and practices to ensure NISPOM, FCL and Proxy Agreement compliance; accurately reports security posture to site, group and corporate leadership.
• Develops, conducts, coordinates and delivers all site and program-specific security education programs ensuring all facility personnel complete appropriate Proxy Agreement and FOCI training.
• Management of HV Federal personnel security clearances in DISS and NISS, including all initial and periodic investigations
• Manage the annual security training compliance
• Support other company security disciplines as needed in connection with classified/secure projects: Legal, Information Technology and Corporate Communications Skills and Qualifications
• Implements and Manages Company compliance with government information security regulations, including CMMC and NIST 800-171.Qualifications
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the security arena. FSO or AFSO experience preferred, with ISSO/ISSM experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business training with 5+ years of experience.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, other functions and site executives.
• Familiar with FOCI mitigation processes and procedures, with emphasis on Proxy management preferred.
• Preferred supervisory or management experience
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance.
• Must have some IT understanding to help lead in the CMMC efforts
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.