- Minimum work experience 6 to 8 years of exposure to Salesforce implementations and enhancements
- Implementation experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and communities
- Experience with end to end quote to cash processes including integrations with back end systems
- Exposure to Financial Services Cloud, Commerce Cloud and various AppEx tools would be preferred
- Expertise in lightning components, upgrades
- Experience in multi-system integration
- Salesforce Developer Certification â€" Platform developer 1/2
- Experience in participating in customer communication %26 business process design
- Experience in implementing the Master-Detail, Look-up, Many-to-many relationships.
- Experience in Apex Coding for Apex class, Test classes, Triggers, and Web Service/Rest Integrations.
- Working experience in agile execution
- Experience in Asynchronous Processing using Batch class, Future method, Queueable Apex as well as Schedule Jobs using Apex Scheduler.
- Experience in implementing Datasets using Dataflow %26 Recipe as well as creating Report Charts, Dashboards Using Einstein Analytics.
- Experience in controlling the data access across the Application using Field-level security and Organization-wide Defaults, creating Profiles, Queues, writing the Sharing Rules as per the Requirements.
- Experience with source control/CI/CD and migration tools
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes.Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge