Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Required skill set: Network administration (Routing/switching/firewalls/VPN/BGP across Cisco, PaloAlto, Barracuda etc) kind of things along with AWS skills (VNets, Security Groups, Load Balancers, WAF, AWS security, firewalls) - some exposure to automation on AWS/network areas . Can you please look for profiles accordingly? Attached is a sample resume of one of our team members for your ref if that helps
- 10+ years related experience in designing, planning, documenting and implementing cloud focused solutions with network at its core or 5+ years Senior Network Engineering experience in a global enterprise.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Management of automation solutions with Ansible.
- Proven record in leadership with complex network projects on a global scale.
- Knowledge on hybrid public cloud design concepts
- Knowledge of IP networking and security in AWS - VPNs, DNS, load balancing, security, and interaction with on-site security and networking systems. Certification is a plus.
- Strong scripting and automation skills with one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Ruby in an operational setting.