Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Own development and execution of PPC campaigns on LinkedIn, Google (search & display), Twitter and Facebook platforms for marketing and recruiting efforts.
- Build target account lists and re-targeting lists for all paid marketing campaigns.
- Develop graphics, animations, videos, GIFs and other creatives using Adobe Creative Suite tools including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Manage Ad experiences on ABM platform Terminus.
- Create UTM tracking codes for all paid ads and build marketing programs in Marketo.
- Use Google Analytics to build in-depth reports on user flows and acquisition.
- Build A/B tests for paid ads across our PPC channels for any given campaigns, report on insights.
- Manage budgets for all Paid Media channels.
- Oversee our organic social media accounts.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum 2-year experience working as a Paid Media Specialist (or similar role) in a B2B company.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate data from multiple sources into clear, actionable insights.
- Experience using a social media management tool such as Oktopost, Hootsuite, or Sprout Social is an asset.
- Experience working with SEM ad platforms, data platforms and analytics tools - Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics, etc
- Google Analytics certification is an asset (and other reporting tools).
- Google Tag Manager certification is an asset.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.