Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Creative Program Manager (CPM) to support our Brand campaigns and high profile, high impact business initiatives. A successful CPM is seasoned as both an account and project manager. The ideal candidate will focus their account strengths on relationship management by refining creative briefs that translate strategic GTM needs into creative opportunities. While day to day responsibility will focus on managing strategic development and tactical execution of high-level creative programs by communicating with creative leads within the department. Success in this role mean ensuring delivery of excellent work on time, and on brief while helping the team meet expectations.What You Will Be Doing
The Creative Program Manager is a key leader within Hitachi Vantara's Creative Brand Experience Team and reports to the Director of Creative Brand and Global Events. This is a highly impactful role where you will have the opportunity to make a difference across the organization, shaping our brand, managing dynamic 360 campaign development and influencing our employee culture with consistent communication from the brand team.
Our team thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and we are looking for a CPM able to assess and manage risks, understand and communicate trade-offs, and manage multiple end-to end creative workflows. You should be able to demonstrate strong ownership and bias for action, strong strategic thinking and problem solving, and maintain clear and concise communication across all levels of leadership. The ideal candidate will align with business and creative teams to define escalation paths at critical milestones, and anticipate, identify and manage potential blockers across content development phases.
• Help determine strategic programs that improve the team's processes, infrastructure, and workflows. As a partner to the Creative Leads, you'll identify potential issues and develop solutions, lead roadmap discussions, and help create the runway to scale and meet marketing needs.
• Manage multiple active and upcoming projects by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables. You'll track progress, understand requirements, and communicate status to project partners.
• Partner with creative leadership, marketers, and program stakeholders to resource plans and manage multiple project workflows.
• Be the point person to promote communication of creative project status - both inside and outside the creative organization. Among other things, this will include project status and progress, documenting action items, following up with owners on commitments, and ensuring expectations are understood.
• Develops detailed program/project execution plans for demand gen campaign kits and manages all implementation processes, progress tracking, documentation, and on-time delivery
• Reports on performance for all programs upon request
• Cultivate and manage relationships with team members in marketing, product, HR and sales to guarantee a smooth operational process and successful project delivery. This includes partnering with external Hitachi Ltd. companies and their agencies.
• Supports the broader organization on the role and vision of the Creative Brand + Global Events Team to drive advocacy and clarity on how to partner to deliver on company business objectivesWhat You Bring To the Team
• 5+ years of experience in project management, creative services management or producer either in an agency or digital marketing firm.
• Experience with design team workflows and creative processes
• Experience in collaborating and driving alignment with executive-level stakeholders
• Fluent with Microsoft Office and Project Management software, workflows and tool sets
• People management experience including delegating tasks and providing mentorship
• Experience with working on corporate and product brands
• Experience with scoping, budgeting, and project planning
• An affinity for connecting and rallying people around a common goal
This position is remote within the United States. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge