HR Manager -HRBP and OD
Roles & Responsibilities:
Country HR CHQ role on OD and Culture Change
- Work with GM HR Thailand and Regional HR team to implement global HR Transformation projects align with local business direction.
- Support GM HR to translate the HR Transformation project to be local project for HAS TH and HR Hitachi group to be implemented in Thailand focus on employee engagement program, talent and succession planning and organization change.
- Establish and improve employee experience using new communication tools and methodology.
- Using HR data analytics for strategic direction in HR by coordinate with GBS HR team and Hitachi Group in Thailand.
- Work closely to support and consult with line managers in all related HR issues and employee especially in HR policies and HR Transformation project implementation under assigned BU.
- Control the manpower needs, analysis of manpower and organization change according to Talent and Succession Planning of the BU.
- Plan and implement in Organization Management or Organization review with GM HR and BU
- Partnering with line manager and GBS HR to provide solutions to BU in recruitment, training and development, performance evaluation and employee relation issues.
- Engage with employee of the BU to provide consulting to employee regularly if necessary
- Work with GBS HR to analyze the Job evaluation / Job mapping / Job grading for organization change/position change or promotion needed.
- Manage employee engagement survey, analyze result and propose plan increase employee’s engagement level.to Executive Management Committee.
- Manage Performance System and do the performance calibration to link with total compensation.
Talent and Succession Plan Management
- Co-ordinate with global team and line manager for talent review and succession planning.
- Plan and manage in Talent review and implement in Talent pool
- Bachelor Degree or higher related field
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resource management in the area of learning and development, talent acquisition, performance management, culture, employee engagement and communication.
- Experience in MNC business and work with cross culture team.
- Conversant with HRIS systems and be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate across organization with effective influencing skills
- Strong HR concept and excellence execution in diversified workplace
- Good analytical and collaboration
- Good presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills
- Proficient in English communication both speaking and writing skills