Database Administrator The Company: Hitachi Vantara,
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Hitachi Vantara Vietnam
(formerly known as Global CyberSoft
) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.The Role:
The Database Administratoris a seasoned and experienced professional that is part of the development team reporting to the Manager/ Project Manager. The Database Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of database management for the Clearance team. The database engineer will work closely with the engineering / development team, technical support, and database shared services on a regular basis.Responsibilities:
- Maintains dev/mock/production database systems, jobs, and storage requirements.
- Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables.
- Documents and communicates database design.
- Evaluates and installs database management systems.
- Builds windows, screens and reports.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code in client server environment.
- Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
- Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
- Strong experience in Database Development, PLSQL and/or PostgreSQL/ Oracle
- At least 2 + Years' experience in the similar roles.
- Hand-on experience in development of Stored Procedures, SQL Functions in SQL server/ Oracle/PostgreSQL database.
- Good understanding of complex data models, data structure and other data base concepts.
- Good at in English is a plus
- Have negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, customer service or troubleshooting skills;
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques;
- District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,