Hitachi Vantara Vietnam
(formerly known as Global CyberSoft
) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.The Role:
We are seeking for a Network Consultant
will join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional engineering team to deliver technical support for client in UK. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development involvement from start to finish of project.
Successful candidates will recognize the need for pragmatic application of their technical expertise, with the ability to problem solve allied to an ability to express their opinions to decision makers, forming the core of their skill set.
• Engineer, design, and deploy network services and solutions Lan, wireless, SDWAN - Palo Alto firewalls
• Develop infrastructure roadmaps, conduct feasibility studies, and review proposals with peer IT groups
• Deploy solutions starting with the proof of concept and continuing through full deployment and support transition to Operations teams
• Identify, recommend, and lead continuous network infrastructure improvement efforts
• Find and recommend new and innovative products, services, and solutions
• Drive innovation and automation across the network and enable other teams to do the same
• Act as an escalation point to Operations teams and a mentor to other Network EngineersQualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in Routing - Switching - Cisco, Firewalls - Palo Alto firewalls, Wireless - MiST solutions
- Design of application-aware networks leveraging solutions that include SD-WAN, SDLAN and the associated orchestration and control tools.
- Familiarity and experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, transparent proxy and explicit Web proxy, and network optimization/acceleration
- Experience in capacity planning, QoS, and intelligent/optimal path selection methodologies
- Hands-on experience using network simulation, automation and scripting tools
- Knowledge and use of network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds Orion, Panorama, Cisco Prime, Wireshark (or similar network packet capture tools)
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience as a Network engineer working on LAN, WAN, Wireless, SD-WAN technologies.
- Industry certifications such as CCNP/CCIE, PCNSE, etc
- In-depth understanding of network protocols including BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSEC, HSRP, 802.11, 802.1x, SNMP
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Hardware: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks
- Software: Cisco IOS, PAN-OS, Wireshark