Internal Controls Auditor
-PARISAbout Hitachi Automotive Systems Group
Ready to contribute to the future of the automotive industry?
Technology is driving today's fast-paced world - and we create new innovations that transform industries and society for the better. Together let's start powering good to make the world a better place.
Hitachi Automotive Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture, sales and services of automotive components, transportation related components, industrial machines and systems. We focus on developing safer, cleaner, smarter solutions that will support mega-trends impacting the automotive industry, such as connectivity, electrification and autonomous driving.
Hitachi Automotive Systems Group's Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disk brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
The spirit of Hitachi based on the values of Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit resonates through the way we think and operate. We collectively strive to deliver solutions that contribute globally to a sustainable society and improve people's quality of life. We aim to provide an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally.For more information, please visit the company's website at
In the Internal Controls & Process Improvement Department and under the responsibility of the Internal Controls Manager, responsible for executing and reporting on the efficiency and effectiveness of the Business Unit's system of internal controls, identifying process improvement opportunities to mitigate the risks over the operations and ensuring compliance with J-Sox regulations as defined at Group level.Key ActivitiesInternal Controls and Audit
• Perform review/testing of the internal controls established in all entities (Company level Controls, Controls over financial reporting, IT Controls)
• Make recommendations for remediation of identified issues in a timely manner and ensure follow-up of those remediation (progress, results assessments...).
• Identify and recommend solutions for strengthening internal controls
• Execute Operational Audits for controls over financial reporting, IT or Company Level Controls as needed per the Risk Assessment
• Build and/or provide specifications to create control dashboards
• Ensure appropriate follow-up of the control dashboardsProcess Improvement
• Assist with the implementation of necessary improvements to financial and IT policies/procedures and internal business controls to support the corporate priorities, business needs and compliance programs Reporting & Analyze
• Complete J-Sox and Audit reports
• Support External Auditors with requests for the Annual Financial Audit and the J-Sox Audit
• Maintain concise, up-to-date records of audit plans, findings, work papers, reports and other supporting documentation for all related reviews performed
• Update control documentation (matrices, narratives, flowcharts, etc.) with operating management for financial and IT processesKey Professional Competencies
• Good knowledge of Internal Controls, business processes, COSO and IIA standards
• Strong Change Management skills
• Good knowledge of standard analytical tools (Excel Advanced, Business Intelligence - QlikSense, Tableau...)
• Fluent English Level
• Ability and willingness to travel as neededKey Personal Competencies
• Analytical & Problem Solving
• Rigor & Organization
• Relationship Building & Networking
• Collaboration & Team Work
• Listening & EmpathyQualification & Experience
• 4 year Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
• 3 to 4 years of internal audit and internal controls experience
• Experience in IT General Controls (ITGC) assessment, audit, and testing