Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
: Chennai/ Bangalore/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ WFHShift:
5-10 yearsPrimary Skills:
Dynamics 365 CRM, PowerApps Portals, Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall delivery of customizations, Integrations, Power apps development, report development, Azure services related to CRM projects
- Develop, test and deliver CRM Portals and Power App portals
- Prepare proper documentation related to project deliverables such as technical designs, user training documents, status reports, testing related documents
- Ensure proper code quality is maintained and best practices recommended by Microsoft or client are followed
- Thorough unit testing of own deliverables
- Manage own development environments
- Perform sanity test
- Develop/enhance tools if required
- Thorough testing of other team members deliverables (peer testing) related to customizations, integrations, Power Platform development, report development, Azure services
- Develop and test SSRS or Power BI reports
- Attend all internal and client meetings related to project
- Fix any bugs as per SoW SLAs of the project signed with client
- Regular status updates to dev lead, track lead, project manager, resource manager and engagement manager
- Follow the organization's established policies and procedures.
- Able to extend the support based on the need and project condition
Videos To Watch
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM functional knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge with SSRS and Power portals
- Knowledge on SSIS and Power Platform would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a plus.
- Good communication skills.