Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- This role supports the company's demand generation activities working together with Demand Generation Managers, Creative, Communications, and Digital colleagues for campaign execution.
- Works in collaboration with Marketing Managers to manage tactical details of both online and in-person events.
- Supports Sales Enablement with project management for launch and maintenance of marketing materials to our sales team in Seismic (our tool to deliver increased productivity and effectiveness across sales and marketing).
- Manages co-op funding budgets and oversite's collection of proof-of-execution examples to meet co-op funding requirements.
- Manages budget for Demand Generation team.
- Supports Sales and Marketing Operations with reporting.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum 2-year experience working in Marketing Operations (or similar role) in a B2B company.
- Experience working within a virtual, cross-team collaborative environment supporting matrixed go-to-market execution.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred).
- Experience negotiating and managing marketing outsourced resources and vendors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.