Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- This role supports the company's existing customer demand generation activities working together with Subject Matter Experts, Creative, Communications, Digital, and Sales colleagues to develop strategies and tactics targeting awareness and ongoing engagement across our deep services and solutions offering portfolio.
- Develops vision and go-to-market plan to execute strategic priorities focused on enhancing our relationship with our customers.
- Articulates our unique value proposition and translates our differentiation into a compelling market plan.
- Manages the go-to-market plan for this segment, including persona-mapping and account targeting.
- Builds messaging for priority scenarios and solution areas.
- Works with key stakeholders on development of competitive offers that would entice defined target audiences.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum 5-years' experience working in a demand generation capacity, B2B preferred.
- Experience working within a virtual, cross-team collaborative environment supporting matrixed go-to-market execution.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working within the Microsoft partner ecosystem is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.