Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
As an Automotive Developer, you main responsibilities include:
- Embedded software development for Automotive technologies.
- Requirement analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure - bugs report.
- Analysis/ debugging of embedded software.
- Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently.Responsibilities:
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
- Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering or relevant background.
- Have experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software, compiler, make file.
- Good in CANprotocol/ Microcontroller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge.
- Knowledge - experience in Automotive Domain and tools (CANOE, CANape,...)
- Good in problem analysis and solving.
- Good in debugging.
- Good communication skills, confident in working directly with foreign clients.
- Good English language skills.
Come join us to enjoy:
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, Japan...
- Competitive - attractive compensation and benefits packages:
+ Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, Ph.D., English, Japanese language certifications.
+ Subsidy for transportation and meals.
+ 13th salary.
+ Additional International Insurance Package for employees.
+ Company trip for employees.
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.