Meet our Solutions Engineering Team
Our solution engineers are immensely capable, adaptable, confident, excellent communicators who are equally cool in front of large crowds and intimate groups. They are customer-oriented and capable of answering a wide variety of questions related to business intelligence, data governance and data integration.
We are a collaborative and friendly group, supporting each others ideas and working together for the success of our customers. Success is shared. We work closely with account managers to demonstrate the breadth and depth of the Lumada technology suite. We position tangible solutions to solve real-world business and technical challenges. As part of this team you have the opportunity to work with Global customers at the forefront of DataOps, big data, and IoT.What you'll be doing
Solutioning: Determining business outcomes, data challenges and technical requirements, design of solution architectures, and assessing technical fit.
Custom Presentations: Create compelling customized presentations tailored to a customers use case.
Product Expertise: Conduct technical Q-A sessions and demonstrate product features, installation, configuration, and best practices.
Teamwork: Collaboration with data experts, data scientists, consultants across Hitachi Vantara to deliver advanced custom demonstrations, workshops, and POCs.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear your story!What you bring to the team
- Customer facing technical pre-sales experience, supporting enterprise software sales cycles.
- Understanding of big data, data management, data governance, IoT technologies - microservices architectures.
- Hands on experience of ETL, Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL, Spark) Data catalog (e.g. metadata, data lineage) and Serverless (e.g. lambdas, containerized infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes).
- You are able to build a brilliant virtual team around you to help you achieve success (these could be Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and functional management). We are all here to support you find success and help you achieve your targets.
- You are an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge