Job description HITACHI RAIL
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated HR Associate
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA
. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Providing general administration support including, but not limited to, Word Processing, archiving, filing, printing and binding;
- Ensuring charts, spreadsheets and registers are maintained as directed;
- Taking minutes of meetings and other notes as directed;
- Arranging meetings, functions and workshops as directed;
- Assist the execution of specific sections/single item of development plans;
- Assist the execution and administration of ASTS Academy activities/data base;
- Assist the management recruitment supporting the monitoring of the activity performed at local level;
- Assist on the administration of the Company's Affirmative Action Plan and Compliance Model;
- Assist on the administration of the Company's compensation System;
- Assist with organizational requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results;
- Assist in company change process by supporting the development of cultural contexts to accommodate Group and local entity plans;
- Assist in the administration of Social security, Insurance companies, Institutions and Litigation matters.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- High School degree or equivalent;
- Experience in an office environment in an administrative role;
- Strong Computer literacy;
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office software (Word / Excel / Power-Point).
- 0-2 years of experience with Human Resources related activities.
Languages: English - Native Language
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/
Job type Full time