Job description What's Next in Our Journey Together? Are you curious about exploring new opportunities and learning new skills whilst helping Hitachi Rail becoming even more successful on a global scale? We are always eager to hear from passionate and motivated colleagues from around the globe. Help us Inspire the Next chapter!
We are currently looking for a " Project Planner
" to ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for assigned low complexity (in term of number of involved technologies and project revenues) projects/bids through the development and monitoring of project schedule. Could that be you? Role location: "Naples-Italy" Contract type:
Local terms and conditions apply Travel Requirements: 25% ROLE DESCRIPTION
For assigned low complexity projects / bids:
- Ensure the Master Schedule development for the bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation
- Ensure the development of project Master Schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards
- Ensure the project EVA analysis and reporting
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner budget.
- Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans
- Support the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of the project
- Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting
Job requirements REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Economics or Engineering
- Previous experience in the role could be a plus
- Primavera - MS Project
- Project Planning & Monitoring
- Company Controlling Model
- Project Management
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to contact us: Should you have any queries in relation to this vacancy, please contact " Alessandro Morelli- [email protected]
" What happens Next?
- The vacancy will remain live for two weeks
- At the end of the two weeks, a member of the Talent Acquisition team will review your application against the requirements and will provide a feedback to you
- If your profile meet the requirements, you will be invited to interview
- If you are successful throughout the interview process, we will facilitate the transition into the new role for you.