Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics ERP. It is expected that the Functional Consultant has deep knowledge of GL, AP, AR, FA and Bank Management as well as Supply Chain.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work through client teams across different business units to gather requirements and communicate effectively.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics ERP Financial and Supply Chain Modules based on the requirements
- Advise customer organization on solution usage and help minimize gaps between standard product customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Requirements and functional specification for customizations required
- Experienced in working with Management Reporter 2012 and configuring reports
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics ERP in Conference Room Pilots
- Understand multiple enterprise systems, their high level functions and put together process flows, gap analysis, and create business mapping.
- Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.
- Plan and perform data migration using DIXF into Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Prepare User Manuals and deliver training to end users
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support.
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA or Cost Accounting certification is highly desired
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP certification and/or experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, AX 2012 R2, R3 or AX 7/D365FO are a plus
- At least two years' experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Experience in configuring Finance and SCM modules
- Knowledge on Localization Requirements / Financial Policies and Procedures is a Plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent writing skills and verbal skills
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.