Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
The Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant position combines the roles of implementation specialist and functional consultant in one. You will effectively manage your time to participate in planning and implementations utilizing your technical aptitude and will provide additional support to your manager and ultimately, the client.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Applications (Sales, Customer Service).
- Support D365 CRM applications through maintenance, form/dashboard & workflow customizations, end-user guidance, and level 2/3 production support requests
- Collaborate with Product Management and Business Process Owners to analyse and design business requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed User Stories and corresponding Acceptance Criteria
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology to translate business solutions, designs, and processes into development work for Agile Release Train Scrum Teams
- Proactively document solutions, processes, designs and lessons learned
- Incorporate learnings into future solution design considerations
- Work closely within the technology team to shape the technical landscape of the assigned application processes and technology
- Perform regression testing and retest identified defects as needed
- Develop, execute, and verify test plans and scripts for functional testing based on User Story Acceptance Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in CRM implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
- Excellent communications skills
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.