Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job Description
As Presales Specialist, you will be in charge of:
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Developing solutions for large and complex sales opportunities
- Developing and delivering outstanding Microsoft presentations and demonstrations.
- Leading any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Providing direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitating client product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Creating presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customer executives
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Utilising specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Formulating high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Developing webinars/marketing material
- Presenting at client events/Microsoft conferences
- Executing assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution's Quality Management Policy.
- Experience minimum of 5 years with Dynamics CRM /Power Platform
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions & Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, etc)
- Experience in configuring and demoing unassisted:
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps and modules including Commerce, Connected Store, Finance, Fraud Protection, Human Resources, Intelligent Order Management, Project Operations, Supply Chain Management.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement apps and modules including Customer Insights, Customer Service Customer Service Insights, Customer Voice, Guides, Product Visualize, Remote Assist, Field Service, Layout, Marketing, Sales.
- Microsoft Power Platform apps and modules including Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents.
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English speaking mandatory since we work mostly on Internationals deals
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.