Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE
To oversee all Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects that are executed within the Philippines. Provide leadership and growth to the overall Microsoft Dynamics practice in the Philippines. The individual will engage with prospective customers and lead the company's efforts in the discovery, analysis, solution presentation and demonstration to ensure we continue to win new Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Hitachi Solutions proprietary software.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee multiple project engagements of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Manage the overall Client relationship and represent the company in Client Steering Committee meetings
• Review Functional Design documents, Business Scenario Documents, Test Scripts, User Manuals and other relevant project artefacts and ensure high quality of deliverables
• Prepare revenue recognition and project profitability and actuals to project budget and forecast.
• Prepare monthly forecasts for project and work to ensure projects are executed within the budget and meet target profitability
• Review scope of work for new customers and change requests for existing customers including doing the final pricing estimate for proposals
• Negotiate with vendors/contractors to staff projects
• Review and enrich the technical and functional content on Microsoft Dynamics proposals
• Recruit new team members as needed and conducting interviews for candidates, reviewing interview results and making final determination of hire in conjunction with the HR Team
• Conduct demonstrations and briefings related to Microsoft Dynamics at various local and regional events as needed
• Conduct demonstrations and briefings related to Microsoft Dynamics at various local and regional events as neededQualifications
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years or higher implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• At least 8 years of work experience in general in the IT field
• At least 2 years of Practice Management Experience
• Project Managed at least four full cycle implementations
• Demonstrates a clear capability of understanding prospective customers and is able to provide direction to the team on how to configure Dynamics CRM to have a winning demonstration
• Experienced in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is able to review requirements to ensure the solution is well thought out and not over-customized
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously able to oversee several projects
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and the ability to travel to customer sites, meetings and events (national and international)EMPLOYMENT TYPE
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: BGC, TaguigAdditional InformationWhat is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team - great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.