Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ASSOCIATE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT & CONTROL FUNCTIONAL DESIGN ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Genoa - Italy
Genoa offices are, as of now, the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Italy.
In Genoa Hitachi Rail employees roughly 600 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Genoa offices are located in the area of Sampierdarena, an excellent position where is easy to reach the airport, train stations and local transport.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Mission :
Deliver the production of assigned part of functional Traffic Management System design of a Automation project in accordance with industry and company standards Accountabilities
- Ensure the production of the assigned portion of functional design documentation and
- Project activities
- Guarantee adequate reference is made to industry standards in the deliverables (e.g.
- CENELEC, IPC, etc.)
- Contribute to the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan- whenever applicable - and/or to Company guidelines and procedures
- Contribute to the gap analyses between Customer requirements and Company products
- Contribute to functional design documentation including system requirements (requirements traceability) and architecture, interface control, scheme plans, control tables and analyses as appropriate
- Contribute to management of requirements relative to the functional design (requirements traceability and verification)
- Contribute to the testing session and errors detection (including requirements traceability and verification)
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 0 up to 3 years Railway and/or Automation working experience
- Railway and/or Metro Automation systems
- Automation and Signaling system/subsystem architecture
- SW techniques
- RAM(S if applicable), CENELEC and Quality knowledge
- Planning & Organization activities
- HW design Techniques
Bachelor's Degree in technical area or Equivalent Technical background Languages
Good English proficiency Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/