Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Performance & Project Controller
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
The Resource will be engaged in the following activities (or Main responsibilities and activities):
- Ensure the implementation of the Cost Control systems adopted and compliance with company procedures (approval and management of system estimates, development of wbs in SAP);
- Ensure the correct allocation of costs to the relevant project;
- Monitor the consistency of revenues and costs with respect to the initial estimates;
- Collaborate with the PM of reference for the monthly verification of the physical progress of the projects and relative feedback with the accounting progress of data;
- Elaborate monthly reports for the analysis and monitoring of production performance (variances, consumption, efficiency, etc.) and margins;
- Report to the Head of Controlling the overall progress of the Projects in terms of compliance with contractual/operational times-schedule, compliance with contractual agreements, compliance with deliveries and/or milestones invoiced; preparing accurate reports of punctual analysis referring to deviations of actual data respect to estimates and budget planning;
- Monitor the changes in the Revenues and Full Life Costs of the order in line with the contracts/variants awarded;
- Analysis and definition of the accounting effects of Extra Works, or of any customer Claims;
- Stock data analysis;
- Support the PM in defining the Risk Analysis and monitor the register of job order risks / opportunities.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Use of the ERP system,
- Analytical, problem solving, precision and organization skills
- Familiarity in the use of IT applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint, with an aptitude for data processing,
- Proactivity in the approach to work, result-oriented work management,
- Determined, tenacious, dynamic and flexible
- Motivation and specific interest in the role in the reference area.
Bachelor or a Master Degree (Engineering, Accountancy or Finance) or equivalent technical background. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts