• Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
• Collaboration with customers to prepare technical specifications.
• Interact with subject matter experts (functional & technical) to understand business requirements and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
• Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
• Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
• Assist in infrastructure & system software setup for development and testing environments.
• Ensure timely completion of tasks delegated.Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry).
• Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
• Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language.
• Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
• Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
• Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
• Familiar with container platform
• Familiar with Agile implementation
• Familiar with commonly used CI (Continuous Integration) and/or CD (Continuous Deployment) toolkits
• Experience in Cloud based deployment
• Working experience on above technology e.g. Spring boot; container platform e.g. Docker, Kubernetes; open source RDBMS e.g. Postgres; NoSQL e.g. Redis; Event oriented system e.g. Kafka; CI/CD e.g. Jenkins is a plus.
• Individual that is able to learn new knowledge independently, able to apply the knowledge to the task & able to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan
• Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot, open source RDBMS, NoSQL, Event oriented system is a plus.
• Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
• Ability and willingness to travel within the region.
Find more about us at
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].