Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Software Development EngineerResponsibilities
• Design, architect, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions involving microservices, Cloud, containers
• Have technical ownership of assigned commitments and work with the stakeholders (product owners/management, managers, architects, QA etc.) in the delivery
• Translate complex functional and technical requirements into high level and detailed design
• Maintain security and data privacy
• Create scalable and high-performance microservices
• Work with DevOps team on deployment architecture, security and CI/CDQualifications
• 4 to 9 years of hands on experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering scalable, secure, HA products with support for persistence, transactions, resilience, clustering, performance and caching
• Good design and architecture skills, good knowledge and experience working with and adapting design and architecture patterns
• Experience in Java, Spring, Cloud, Microservices and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
• Experience with agile and Scrum
• Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services or microservices
• Experience in implementing CI/CD
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
• Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.Desired Skills:
Experience working on Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos), UI frameworks (React, Angular2)
Prior experience in developing multi-tenant SaaS product.Qualifications Any Engineering Graduate
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.