Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their data challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a passionate analyst relations (AR) manager with a proven AR track record to support our application modernization services portfolio.
Hitachi Vantara has helped hundreds of the world's leading companies to modernize their IT infrastructure, data management and applications. Our application modernization services portfolio spans cloud migration services, ERP modernization services, multi-cloud managed services, and other cloud focused solution/service offerings.
The analyst relations manager is responsible for leading the planning and execution of the application modernization services AR program which entails market evaluations, briefing/inquiry/SAS days and all other related AR activities aligned with the portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the technology industry, evolving cloud and application management trends, and be able to 'connect the dots' across the broader Hitachi to effectively articulate the portfolio and it's differentiators.
S/he will understand how to strategically engage the analyst community and draw on insights gained from those interactions to share with key stakeholders. S/he is a strong writer and project manager who loves to roll up their sleeves and can manage and collaborate with a distributed, remote team and a broad network of internal stakeholders and agency partners to deliver results.
The primary objectives for this role are to effectively position the application modernization services portfolio with leading analysts, strengthen the portfolio's market awareness and support key marketing efforts via analyst contributions.
This position reports to the Director of Analyst Relations and resides within the company's Global Marketing organization. The location for this position is flexible.
THIS POSITIN CAN BE 100% REMOTEWhat You Will Be Doing
• Plan and execute all aspects of Hitachi's application modernization services AR program; including briefing documents for analyst engagements, preparing stakeholders for briefings and inquiries; managing analyst strategic advisory days.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers, and internal stakeholders; manage regular analyst engagements, including briefings, inquiries, meetings, and events; educate analysts on our application modernization services portfolio of solutions, services, key strategies, and customer success stories; provide analyst guidance to product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input.
• Manage the production and delivery of the portfolio's market evaluations, and collaborate with product, solution and services marketing and management stakeholders to appropriately position Hitachi Vantara and its offerings in such evaluations.
• Develop and drive AR metrics and KPIs aligned with the portfolio, as well as extracting and reporting out qualitative insights from analyst interactions in our Spotlight Oz AR 'CRM' system.
• Prioritize and manage incoming AR requests for information, research review, references, event speakers, and research.
• Collaborate with the Customer Advocacy team to drive successful AR references through channels such as Gartner Peer Insights.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product marketing, partner marketing, public relations, and social media to develop and lead portfolio launch efforts.What You Bring To the Team
• 4 to 7 years of Analyst Relations, Product Marketing and or Public Relations experience in the technology business,
• Strong analytical, project and program management skills.
• Excellent communications capabilities.
• Experience in large, global B2B technology, software, services companies a plus.
• Knowledge of services provides (SIs), Cloud migration trends, and ERP modernization a plus.
• Experience working with a distributed global communications and marketing organization.
• Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work, calmly and with good judgment in a dynamic, fast-paced environment,
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experienceOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge