Meet The Team
THIS POSITION CAN BE 100% REMOTE
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their data challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a passionate analyst relations (AR) manager with a proven AR track record to introduce and support our industry solutions - services portfolio.
Hitachi Vantara has been consistently recognized by industry analysts for our leadership in Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) software and services. Our industry solutions - services portfolio spans key industries including manufacturing, energy, transportation, and other technology enable cross industry solutions such as Smart Spaces.
The analyst relations manager is responsible for leading the planning and execution of the industry solutions - services AR program which entails market evaluations, briefing/inquiry/SAS days and all other related AR activities aligned with the portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of industry solutions enabled through leading technologies such as IoT, AI/ML, etc. S/he can 'connect the dots' across the broader Hitachi to effectively articulate the industry solutions portfolio and it's differentiators.
S/he will understand how to strategically engage the analyst community and draw on insights gained from those interactions to share with key stakeholders. S/he is a strong writer and project manager who loves to roll up their sleeves and can manage and collaborate with a distributed, remote team and a broad network of internal stakeholders and agency partners to deliver results.
The primary objectives for this role are to effectively position the industry solutions - services portfolio with industry and technology analysts, strengthen the portfolio's market awareness and support key marketing - sales efforts via analyst contributions.
This position reports to the Director of Analyst Relations and resides within the company's Global Marketing organization. The location for this position is flexible.What You Will Be Doing
• Plan and execute all aspects of Hitachi's industry solutions - services AR program; including briefing documents for analyst engagements, preparing stakeholders for briefings and inquiries; managing analyst strategic advisory days.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers, and internal stakeholders; manage regular analyst engagements, including briefings, inquiries, meetings, and events; educate analysts on our industry solutions - services portfolio of solutions, services, key strategies, and customer success stories; provide analyst guidance to product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input.
• Manage the production and delivery of the portfolio's market evaluations, and collaborate with product, solution and services marketing and management stakeholders to appropriately position Hitachi Vantara and its offerings in such evaluations.
• Develop and drive AR metrics and KPIs aligned with the portfolio, as well as extracting and reporting out qualitative insights from analyst interactions in our Spotlight Oz AR 'CRM' system.
• Prioritize and manage incoming AR requests for information, research review, references, event speakers, and research.
• Collaborate with the Customer Advocacy team to drive successful AR references through channels such as Gartner Peer Insights.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product marketing, partner marketing, public relations, and social media to develop and lead portfolio launch efforts.
• Collaborate across Hitachi business units such as Energy - Rail, to identify the right SMEs, content, references, speakers, etc. in support of major market evaluations, briefings, events, etc. Partner with BU AR teams.
• Manage the relationships with several of Hitachi's "industry focused" AR firms, e.g., ARC, LNS, ABI.What You Bring To the Team
• 5 to 8 years of Analyst Relations and or Industry Solutions Marketing experience.
• Strong analytical, project and program management skills. Excellent communications capabilities.
• Ability to "think across boundaries" - work with Solutions Marketing and Product and distill and deliver messages from analysts back to those team.
• Experience in large, global B2B technology, software, services companies a plus.
• Knowledge of industry solutions - services trends a plus.
• Experience working with a distributed global communications and marketing organization.
• Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work, calmly and with good judgment in a dynamic, fast-paced environment,
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experienceOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge