Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
• Responsible for Shanghai Data Center of ABC, CCB and ICBC's business development and annual revenue attainment;
• Responsible for the ABC, CCB and ICBC shanghai data center business coverage and team work with HQ team annual attainment ;
• Co-work with HQ team for IT requirement budget from Shanghai data center and take AOP of 3 Banks ;
• Co-work with HQ team for Centralized Purchasing from Shanghai data center ,especial ABC and ICBC Shanghai production center relative decision process coverage ;
• Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement, develop FSI strategy for all product and solutions in Shanghai data center;
• Collaborate with the presales engineer team and all supporting functional teams to secure the business continuities;
• Manage and develop the partnership with main ISVs with team;
• Selling the HV solutions and services to ABC, CCB and ICBC shanghai data center through the partnership with ISVs.
• Ensure HV in the Active Vendor List through the Centralized Purchasing process.
• Generate and achieve each of the quarterly revenue assigned for East FSI account.
• Co-work with regional sales and presales to ensure the CP landing and revenue collection according to the company guidelines.
• Develop and execute the Security and insurance sales strategies and grow the business opportunities.
• Broaden HV footprint and solution selling in Shanghai Security and Insurance, Banking.
• Managing the designated account business partners and ensure the partners contribution and value proposition.
• 12+ years related sales experience.
• Shanghai Data Center of ABC, CCB and ICBC sales experience is mandatory.
• Direct-selling experience preferred.
• Good track record of sales success, quota meet, etc.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Confident, energetic and results oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.