Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognise our biggest asset is our people; they drive our innovation advantage. Our social Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, LGBTQ+, CSR and Veteran's communities represent our diverse employee base. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- Distribution of Digital Transformation and Analytics story as key strategic elements in the broader Hitachi technologies and solutions portfolio;
- Building a product launch system, developing methods for promoting products, exchanging messages and training in accordance with a global approach;
- Providing information about products at the stage of product promotion in Northern Europe;
- Development and construction of analytical architecture using Hitachi solutions;
- Facilitate and manage regional relationships with Pentaho to create a consistent transition to a market model in conjunction with Pentaho;
- Analysis of the analytics market, identification of the right technology for partners and the development and maintenance of potential opportunities for development and strengthening and partnership in their professional segment;
- Support for teams promoting the Company's products at an expert level on issues related to professional competence.
- Higher education (technical in information technology)
- Fluent English language skills Proficiency in professional vocabulary is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of information technology.
- 2 years + experience in data storage or related / related areas (manufacturer, reseller or integrator). Experience in selling said products or experience in marketing said products is a plus.
- Knowledge of information storage technologies;
- Experience of at least three years in the IT industry with an obvious focus on Big Data - Analytics products and solutions ;;
- experience and knowledge of systems and processes required to create effective solutions in complex Big Data - Analytics environments;
- active behavioral and professional style;
- willingness to take responsibility and leadership in the project;
- high organizational skills, a pronounced adaptive, at the same time, he is able to clearly and clearly structure and express his thoughts;
- an innovative approach to solving their job tasks, is able to actively look for ways to solve problems, be a catalyst for change;
- readiness for business trips in the Northern region of EMEA.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge