Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a highly motivated person to join the Product Management team as Product Manager - Analyst. You will be working for a company that is involved in the latest developments in Big Data, Social Innovation, Cloud solutions and Analytics. Product Manager Analyst supports Senior Product Manager in managing lifecycle of selected platform products. S/He has direct responsibility for one or more Compute products. The responsibility is for global market. What you'll be doing
1. Assist Senior Product Manager with managing entire lifecycle of selected server products in Hitachi Vantara Compute product portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to, pricing, marketing, messaging, packaging, support planning and reporting.
2. Support Senior Product Manager with developing product positioning, training aids, product specifications, whitepapers and other collateral in collaboration with marketing, sales, engineering and other cross-functional teams.
3. Manage all Go-to-Market (GTM) activities for assigned product, upgrades, revision and coordinate with product-launch team.
4. Prepare reports and analyze data showing quarterly revenue attainment against targets.
5. Work with Product Support organization to ensure support readiness of the assigned product, and gather information to improve serviceability and reliability of the products.
6. Gather feature/functionality/interoperability requirements from customers and sales teams
7. Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Product Manager or team leader.What you bring to the team
1. Strong knowledge of Intel and AMD CPU portfolio, compute architecture and design.
2. Course work in data structures and databases, programming, computer networks.
3. Experience with VMware, Linux OS and Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
4. BS degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Compute Science or Business Administration. 1 - 2 year experience or a higher degree a plus.
5. Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written; ability to learn quickly, results orientated, team player, with high professional standards and work ethic.
Position is based in the United States. Ability to travel about 5% of the time. Errors have a high impact on product margin, sales and supportability of the product.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge