The Solutions Consultant-Commercial (SC) is a customer and partner-focused technical sales professional who leads the Hitachi Vantara Pre-Sales effort in target/existing accounts by partnering with Account Managers and Channel Partners to build customer-centric value propositions. They provide opportunity-based technical engagement on key deals. The Solutions Consultant builds and nurtures relationships with key partners by helping them optimize their investments in Hitachi Vantara solutions and enabling them to deliver valuable business outcomes to their customers. What you'll be doing
Owning the technical elements of our sales pursuits, acting as a design authority and evangelist for Hitachi solutions. Working directly with customers and with a small number of strategic partner teams to build further on our growth in the Danish market. Articulating our industry leading technology solutions, which include Hybrid Cloud, On prem storage, mid-range, converged, hyper converged and moreResponsibilities
- Partner with the account managers to define account plans and support business development by proactively generating opportunities through customer meetings, seminars and education.
- Develop deep understanding of the customer business, industry drivers and resulting business requirements and apply to the creation of a Technical Account Plan and strategy.
- Develop the technical responses to our pursuits and own the technical elements for our proposals, including products, solutions, software and services.
- Take the lead on moving deals through the sales process by knowing how and when to engage the appropriate Hitachi Vantara and partner resources, tools and programs to accelerate the sales process and reduce the time to technical close.
- Define solution options and articulate benefits and ROI, effectively highlighting technological advantages and disadvantages from the customer's perspective.
- Lead and develop Proof of Concepts and presentations of Hitachi Vantara solutions to customers, including white-boarding and presentation of technical material.
- Strong relationship skills and executive-level presence - gravitas and influence for business and technical audiences at all levels
- Good understanding of enterprise storage, infrastructure and related technologies
- Persuasive presentation and public speaking skills. Must be able to command an audience while articulating a meaningful message
- Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented
- Able to work in unstructured environments and situations, and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.